Basic information on data protection
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of GRUPO IREN FRUITS, S.L.
Responsible for the treatment
Personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activity owned by GRUPO IREN FRUITS, S.L., whose contact details are:
GROUP IREN FRUITS, S.L.
Villaverde to Vallecas road, km 3,5
CTM AVINSA Building, office 9
28053 Madrid – Spain
Telephone: +34 91 786 82 21
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the processing of the data collected through our website corresponds to one of the following planned treatments:
– Customers. Commercial relationship for the import and distribution of fruit.
– Provision of the contracted service.
– Execution of the work contract.
– Incorporation into the database of candidates to be incorporated into the staff of the company or of a group company.
Express consent of the interested party or execution of the contracted services.
Conservation of data
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods set out in the archives and documentation regulations.
Communication of data
The data will be communicated to the companies of the enterprise group:
Companies of the group:
– IREN DESARROLLOS AGRÍCOLAS, with CIF: B86048568
Companies of services:
– Company contracted for computer maintenance.
– Company that develops its own software.
– Employees: Accounting, labour and tax consultancy.
Rights of interested parties
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to their processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate, before the delegate of data protection: email@example.com